Hi we will be opening at Easter please email to book.
To find Beach, Surf and SUP hire click on the tabs above. We are situated on the Red Squirrel cycle trail in Sandown on the Isle of Wight.
We are one of the most accessible places for bike hire on the Island as we are situated 5 minutes from the Island Line train which connects to Portsmouth and then onto London Waterloo.
We have a selection of ladies and gents bikes, kids bikes, tagalongs and Dutch Cargo Bikes. We stock Raleigh bikes which are hybrids and perfect for exploring the roads and cycle paths for either long or short journeys. We also stock some spare parts and are a Raleigh Dealership so can help you with all your biking needs.
PRICES AND BOOKING
Adult Bikes – Raleigh Hybrids
- Adult bike – one day (8 hours) – £16
- Adult Bike – half day (4 hours) – £11
- Adult Bike – Overnight (24 hours) – £18
- Adult Bike – two days – £26
- Adult Bike – three days – £36
- Adult Bike – four days – £41
- Adult Bike – five days – £46
- Adult Bike – six days – £51
- Adult Bike – seven days – £56
Kids and Tag – Along Bikes
- Kids tag along £11 per day (£5 per day after two days)
- Kids bikes £11 per day, £7.50 half day (£5 per day after two days)
- Kids trailers/buggies up to two kids £11 per day (£10 per day after two days)
- Baby seats £6 per day
Bakfiet Bike (Dutch bike for up to one adult and 4 small kids)
- Dutch Bike – one day (8 hours) – £25 per day
- Dutch Bike – half day (4 hours) – £13 per day
- Dutch Bike – two days – £40
- Dutch Bike over two days £10 per day thereafter
Free helmets and locks are provided. Panniers are £3 per hire per day. £1 per day for extra days. We can do discounts on group bookings so please get in touch. To book simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need photo ID to book which we will take a copy of, and you will need to sign a booking form.